I am getting this error message when I try to log on to facebook: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "/D/2047/68479/000/origin.www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1" on this server. Reference #18.95e34cae.1308459052.47334da
When I try to log on to Facebook, I get this error message. Access Denied You don't have permission to access "/D/2047/68479/000/origin.www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1" on this server.
It started after I got the message that Facebook wasn't a trusted site and did I want to trust the site. I said yes. Now I can't sign in at all. Please help me.
I'm on a HP laptop with Windows XP
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1240
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
This seems like a problem with cached DNS entries and may not be related to Firefox. Please try the following:
- In Windows, press Start, then "Run..." (alternatively, hold down the Win key on your keyboard and press R)
- type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and press Enter
- In Firefox, navigate to www.facebook.com and if it still doesn't work, click reload (or press the F5 key on your keyboard).
Unrelated to your issue, it looks like you're using a very old version of Firefox. You should upgrade to the latest version, 9.0 -- just go to the Help menu and click Check for Updates. This link walks you through the process: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Updating%20Firefox?s=updating+firefox&r=0&as=s#w_how-do-i-manually-check-for-updates
Modified by David Tenser