All my firefox internet is in German! How do I change it back to English?
Some how all of my internet language seems to be in German. However, the PC laptop itself is in English, but all the internet explorer search engines and commands are in a forgien language. I'm having a hard time changing the language prefrence back to English, when I can't read any of the commands. :(
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
1 month ago
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071504000001
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- NPVeohVersion plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- RealMedia Player
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; af; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.5.19
If the Firefox user interface (menu bar) is in the wrong language or if you want to change the current language then you can get Firefox in the language of your choice here:
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
For an unofficial Firefox 4 compatible version (TenFourFox) that runs on PowerPC Macs with OS X 10.4.11 or OS X 10.5.8 you can look at:
Modified by cor-el