Everytime I open Firefox, it brings me to the last page I was on; how can I get it to open up to my homepage (I have already set my homepage for Google.com)?
Everytime I open Firefox, it brings me to the last page I was on; how can I get it to open up to my homepage (I have already set my homepage for Google.com)? This only recently started happening.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- D'Fusion @Home Web Plug-In (2.10.8658.0)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Google Update
- npViewpoint Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
See Startup, home page and download settings, startup section - you can specify to open homepage or last session there.