Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
tried to open and view OPF online
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Firefox doesn't support ActiveX controls. If ActiveX is required to view the OPF (??), then you will have to use Internet Explorer.
Tools menu > Options > Content
orange Firefox button > Options > Content
If you use the NoScript add-on, then make sure you have allowed your employer's site in NoScript.