Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

The new version of firefox does not shut down when I close the browser it continues running in the background. In addition it opens Adobe Reader for a brief time and then that closes. Everything worked fine before this new version.

jeffstil

Firefox automatically loaded a new version recently. The new version does not shut down when I close the browser it continues running in the background. In addition it opens Adobe Reader for a brief time and then that closes. Everything worked fine before this new version.

Firefox automatically loaded a new version recently. The new version does not shut down when I close the browser it continues running in the background. In addition it opens Adobe Reader for a brief time and then that closes. Everything worked fine before this new version.

All Replies (1)