Google Images Not Showing past Page 1
Since installing FireFox 4, I have received a Google Redirect Virus, that I finally fixed after weeks of research AND, I can only see images in the 1st page of search results.
I see that there are multiple pages available but the images are grayed out.
I've seen many others having these same problems since installing FireFox 4. WOW, are you serious!
Can anyone fix this problem?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
After I downloaded Firefox 4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.8.6d, copyright 1996-2007 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I searched "birds" as my search. I also searched "truck", "dog", "cat" and any other simple word that would offer a large amount of pictures but have not solve the problem.
Frankly, I'm am totally confused how this many problems can come from a FireFox upgrade.
I'm a graphic designer and I use Google as my primary source for information that aids my design work. Having a Redirect Virus and a Broken Images Search has seriously destroyed last month of income.
I'm currently trying to purchase my first house and losing out on the jobs I was trying to get has made that nearly impossible.
I am really hope you guys can fix this because I can't work with it as it is. Also, I was totally wiped out when that Redirect Virus hit my computer. No Work, No Income and for WHAT?
You firefox people need to not ruin peoples lives with your updates!
I found this on the forums: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/815992#answer-186679
Are you guys seriously expecting millions of novice computer users to fix this problem through those steps?
WOW! Are you guys serious?
The Google redirect virus is exactly that: a virus. Firefox doesn't not come loaded with viruses. Neither is this parasite connected with Google in any way whatsoever.
For removal instructions, see http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-tdss-tdl3-alureon-rootkit-using-tdsskiller