in address bar I given the address example www.google.com. I unable to use keyboard enter button. I have to go use address bar go button with help of mouse. I have checked keyboard enter button. It's work perfectly. Kindly tell me what is the problem???
In address bar I given the address example www.google.com I unable to use the keyboard enter button. I have to go use address bar go button with help of mouse. I have checked keyboard enter button. It's work perfectly. Kindly resolve the problem.
Thanks & Regards
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
You should download and install the full Firefox 4.0.1 version.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")