How can I exit from full-screen View?
On the View menu, I clicked "Full screen View", but then I couldn't find any way back to normal view. I had to Force-Quit Firefox to escape. How do you exit from Full Screen View? (I tried Esc, Ctrl-C, and many other key combinations) Thanks, PeterR
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I found the answer: Use shift-flower-F, the same was used to enter Full Screen Mode F11 "pushes" Firefox to the sides of the screen.