how do i refresh my browser window as requested. never done it before
windows live is not letting me send e mails or messages for forwarding as my laptop was at another friends address getting repaired. since getting it back windows live keep putting up message refresh browser window and i cannot send e mails or forward messages to other friends
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
My guess is that refresh = reload. You can use the circular arrow button at the end of the address box, or press Ctrl+r to reload the page.
thank you for this advice.
How do I refresh browser window?
Modified by email@example.com
@firstname.lastname@example.org, you can use the circular arrow button on the toolbar (in Firefox 4+ it's at the end of the address box), or press Ctrl+r to reload the page.
You may also need to clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"