In the new version there's no little arrow with back or forward so you can go back several pages in one click. I use that a lot. How can I get it back?
I've just upgraded Firefox and no longer have little arrows by the back and forward buttons on the toolbar. This means I can only click back or forward one page at a time. I used to be able to click on the arrow, see a list of previous pages and then go back (or forward) several pages with one click. I looked at adding the History button to the tool bar but that's not as convenient.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Upgraded to Firefox 4 today
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 188.8.131.52
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 184.108.40.2064)
- Control to run Solero Viewer
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.9 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
You can get the drop down list by either right-clicking on the back/forward buttons, or holding down the left button until the list appears.
If you want the drop-down arrow you can add it with the Back/forward dropmarker add-on - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/backforward-dropmarker