None of the pictures will load on Tumblr. Not even the GIFs or Icons. What's wrong? How can I fix this?
Today, I was on Tumblr, when something popped up. It disappeared before I was able to read it. Suddenly, the page refreshed. Not one picture loaded. I am only able to read the text. None of the pictures on the website are showing up. I tried everything. Restarting the computer, opening a new Firefox window, and everything else I could think of. Tumblr is running fine, on IE. Help!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Nexon Game Controller
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
With Tumblr on display, click on the site identity button (for details on what that is see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Site+Identity+Button) and then on More Information. This will open up the page info dialog.
First select the Permissions panel, make sure that "Load Images" is set to allow (selecting Use Default should also work)
Next select the Media panel, then click on the first item in the list. Use the down arrow key to scroll through the list. If any item has the option "Block images from (domain name)" selected, de-select the option.
This should hopefully resolve your issue, but also see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Images+or+animations+do+not+show
Some add-ons can also block images, for example if you have AdBlock Plus installed, make sure that you have not accidentally created a filter to block the images.