Can't open email. Get "Bad Request" prompt.
Installed Firefox 4 on iMac 27. Can connect to the web with no problem. When trying to access my email through yahoo, get "Bad Request" prompt and can't open.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"