There is no "Organize Bookmarks" option under Bookmarks. Crashing everywhere.
There used to be an Organize Bookmarks option in the Bookmarks dropdown. It is gone. What to do to get it back?
"Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks" has been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks" in Firefox 4.Read this answer in context 16
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- Picasa plugin.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 188.8.131.529
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
"Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks" has been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks" in Firefox 4.
That's a stupid name change. The name no longer implies that you can edit your book marks. I recommend that the name be changed back to organize bookmarks.
Hmm... who decided to rename from "organise" to "show"? Not the same thing; not in English anyway. Poor choice.
It was done to make both the already present Show All History and Show All Bookmarks use the same wording.
You see all the Bookmarks in the Library. There is now an entry in the Bookmarks Menu button pop-up and via Firefox > Bookmarks menu to see the Unsorted bookmarks and clicking that link opens that folder in the bookmarks manager.