Why do I get '500 internal server error' when using all search engines? I am able to type web addresses into the address bar successfully.
I am able to use the interbet if I know the web address but whenever I try to us a search engine I have the '500 internal server error - nginx'. I have recently uninstalled hitman pro and rapport. Really grateful for help. Using windows XP and Firefox 4
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
I have this issue and believe it is related to a MALWARE virus that has affected my laptops registry. Any suggestions?