How do I delete Old user names from drop down log ins in yahoo, hotmail, etc?
When attempting to log into various on line accounts (yahoo, hotmail, itunes, etc) the drop down log in menu is cluttered with long ago deleted user names or even misspelled user names. How do I clear the log in menu boxes?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.15.4
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.5.18 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Just arrow down till the username in question is highlight and hit delete.