Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

The recent revisions of Firefox don't seem to allow making a permanent setting on text size--I despise having to zoom every page!

david.dynamic

Is there no way to set the text size permanently? Setting the type at 125 to 150% allows easy reading without glasses. I do not like zooming on each individual page-- holding the text size on all pages was available on older versions of FF--or am I confused with a feature of IE?

Is there no way to set the text size permanently? Setting the type at 125 to 150% allows easy reading without glasses. I do not like zooming on each individual page-- holding the text size on all pages was available on older versions of FF--or am I confused with a feature of IE?

All Replies (1)

You can use one of these extensions to adjust the default font size and page zoom on web pages: