My vertical column of bookmarks down the left side of my screen has disappeared and I need to find a way to get it back in the same place.
This is purely a lay-out issue. We used to be able to choose to permanently display our bookmarks vertically down the left side of the screen, and I want to continue to be able to do so. My bookmarks are not lost; I know they are in my library. But the system doesn't seems to allow me to leave them on permanently down the left side. Please help. I have Windows 7 64-bit and the latest version ofFirefox.
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Do you mean that the bookmarks sidebar (View > Sidebar > Bookmarks) gets disabled?
- Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
Thank you - it worked!