This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I don't want "most visited" pages to show up when I open a new tab
Is there a setting that allows me to disable having all my most recent pages visited showing up when I open a new tab?
All Replies (2)
You have probably activated a feature of the Google Toolbar, see:
- http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=115561 Web-browsing tools : Google new tab page and most visited websites
This is what I did, hope this helps you:
- type about:config into the address bar
- Agree to not break anything at the prompt!
- Type "tab" in the search field at the top of the list
- Find the line that reads: browser.newtab.url
- Change the value to "about:blank"
- Close the config!