Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox 4 appears to be messing up my graphic card

comosea

Usually when my GC have outdated drivers, it crashes while playing a game and turns off my pc without notice. Recently it did just that, but my drivers are updated. So I started go to back to restoration points and the behavior dissapered after restoring a point before firefox 4. Then reinstalled firefox 4 and the behaviour came back, went back to the restoration point and disappeared. This behaviour appeared even without opening firefox 4, just by having it installed. Anyone has had a similar problem or know a solution to this?

Usually when my GC have outdated drivers, it crashes while playing a game and turns off my pc without notice. Recently it did just that, but my drivers are updated. So I started go to back to restoration points and the behavior dissapered after restoring a point before firefox 4. Then reinstalled firefox 4 and the behaviour came back, went back to the restoration point and disappeared. This behaviour appeared even without opening firefox 4, just by having it installed. Anyone has had a similar problem or know a solution to this?

All Replies (1)

I am having issues with FireFox:4 and my Radeon HD 6xxx graphics card ( This card is New ) I have tried 2 already and they both do they same thing ! " Driver failed to load " I have also seen odd pixels flashing in Firefox or times in a game ! I uninstalled Firefox:4 and the problems went away