How do i change the new tab homepage?
When I hit new tab, it comes up with Msn games/Bing instead of Google which is my homepage, I need to change the new tab homepage but cant find a way to do that.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
You can look at one of these extensions:
I downloaded this add-on and it's worked for me :) Totally fixed this problem ^.^ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/new-tab-homepage/
open a new tab..go to tools...then page info...go to securities ..clear all cookies.. mark permissions according to ur choice..then tools>options>general> set ur choice of homepage.