When using Firefox I receive a "Warning:Unresponsive script" error. How do I fix this?
I recently updated to Mac OSX 10.6.6. I use Firefox 3.6.15. This script happens every time I try to update my que. I called Netflix, and they had me try Safari,and the problem did not happen with Safari.
"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
Additional System Details
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- Picasa plugin.
- eMusic Remote Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.8
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 188.8.131.529
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
I installed "Yes Script" tool, and that made it worse.
Do you see an extension that you have in that error, perhaps if you type about:support then use Find for b58ca710-f62c-4f38-a0e8-cc9b177463e5 you might see an extension for that as it looks like a GUID number.
See this page for help, also lists several extensions