tab button does not open tabs
when i click the new tab button nothing happens. even when you go to file and select open new tab.
Uninstall the Ask toolbar and it should work again. There is a compatibility issue with the Ask toolbar and Firefox that prevents new tabs from being opened.Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
one day ago
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 AskTbARS/184.108.40.20690 Firefox/3.6.15
Uninstall the Ask toolbar and it should work again. There is a compatibility issue with the Ask toolbar and Firefox that prevents new tabs from being opened.
thank you very much it worked
If you click the helpfull button alongside the post that gave the answer the thread will be marked as solved, that may help others find the answer.