Pressed keys of keyboard during cleaning, lost sound. How do I unmute?
I cleaned my keyboard with vacuum cleaned brush. Apparently pressed many keys so that I lost sound. Sound icon does not solve my problem. How do I unmute?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB6 VB_hottiearea hotvideobar_2_2_482375871346797_62_8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Possibly a coincidence. Some keyboards may include a mute button, but I would only expect that to do the equivalent of toggling the mute setting. Where does the sound normally come from ? if an external speaker set are they connected properly still or did they come loose when cleaned.
This is not particularly a firefox problem, unless you only loose sound when browsing. Windows Vista probably has troubleshooting advice available or use firefox to look at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/help/no-sound-in-windows