Problem with Youtube Videos
I am using Firefox 3.6.14 EN and i am having trouble with youtube videos. As youtube buffers a video the greay timeline bar goes light red but on Firefox it is always like that. Whenever i pause the video for more than 5 minutes the moment i press play it starts from the beggining again. I cant fast forward the vid either because it starts biffering again but when i leave it it plays fine, anyone know wahts wrong?
Additional System Details
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 220.127.116.11
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14
I also had this problem with the previous version ever since i reinstalled everything on my hard drive like it was new. I have none of these problems when i use the IE tab add on, Use IE or GoogleChrome.
Try updating your video drivers first of all. Firefox and the latest version of Flash seem to put more demands on video drivers than IE, Opera or Chrome do.
Modified by Coigach
Well if you mean updating the flash plug in then that doesnt work, can you walk me through what you mean?