how to make bookmarks in bookmark toolbar smaller?
I figure out how to get things to bookmark toolbar but I can't adjust the size-I would like to have the Icon plus only first word of the bookmark so that I can add more bookmarks to the bm toolbar
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Right-click the bookmark and open Properties. Edit the Name item.
I just want to reduce the size of the icons, they're really too big now, even when I select the small size.
2 out of 4 people didn't find helpful the-edmeister's perfect reply to the question asked. Would either of you be prepared to explain why?
If you have a different question you should start a new thread.; and jvand you would be better off starting a new thread rather than this one which is two months old.
Modified by alan_r