firefox unwanted browser.how delete,http://www.google.com/services/hp/images/browser-ff.jpg
For some reason, when click on mozzila firefox, the normal browser not show. Instead there is "image" from http://www.google.com/services/hp/images/browser-ff.jpg Can not get rid of this...IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
day or so ago
- Geni Publisher v188.8.131.52
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
I tried deleting, no possible way, checked scan, checked control panel, not listed, tried sending to company, none,.,?
Want to delete this program which says on image it is from google?
The toolbar button in that screenshot is the Home page button.
Am so grateful for the correct reply how to solve this issue. I have tried for days, and been frustrated. Tried advice from others. cor-el is a God send....!!!! Simple, explained well and it worked.. If only readers knew the hours of frustration , and the kindness and skill, and knowledge of cor-el to assist, they would know of my eternal gratitude to cor-el! spress