I want to add my Canon MP190 printer.
On IE I have a printer icon on my toolbar. I can't get one on Firefox. How do I print?
Click on File menu and then click Print. OR Press Ctrl+PRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I downloaded Firefox browser
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Unity Player 3.1.0f4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Click on File menu and then click Print. OR Press Ctrl+P
you CAN install an ASK tool bar, and there find a printer icon.
rather than "Ask", go to www.addthis.com and look for a tool bar to install--you can add a printer icon there, as well as a "printer friendly " icon(which formats your desired print project in several ways
@dbwindle, adding more and more extensions can be a resource hog. it is preferred to use in-built Firefox features. An extension should be used when the feature is not available in Firefox.
Firefox has a Printer button in the Customize Palette.
I'm usually not this lame in thanking you for your brilliant answer.