Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I delete all instances of the socialist world dominating GOOGLE?

rongcii

I do not want to have anything to do with google. I want an option to delete them from the search bar options. It should not be the mozilla start page either. You are either mozilla or you are google. I will give it 2 weeks before I delete this browser as fast as Google chrome

I do not want to have anything to do with google. I want an option to delete them from the search bar options. It should not be the mozilla start page either. You are either mozilla or you are google. I will give it 2 weeks before I delete this browser as fast as Google chrome

All Replies (2)

Mozilla will not be changing the default start page any time soon, it will stay as a Firefox branded Google page.

You can change your start page to whatever page you desire, for details see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page

Click on the icon in the Search bar, then click on Manage Search Engines. Highlight Google and then use the Remove button to remove the Google Search Engine from Firefox.