clicking on mail in yahoo I get: Not Found The requested URL /dc/launch was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com Port 80
While using Firefox 3.6.13 (and 3.6.10) while using Yahoo and clicking on my mail I get this msg:
The requested URL /dc/launch was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com Port 80
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100914 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.10
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Do you use Panda Cloud AV? If so, try killing the Panda URL Filtering process. If this eliminates the problem, then use Control Panel to remove Panda Security URL Filtering.
problem with Yahoo mail persists in safe mode or whatever else I try this is a serious problem that should be addressed by Mozilla the number of people having this problem are growing by the day
The requested URL /neo/launch was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com Port 80
@delasset See these posts for some help:
Check and tell if its working.
I put the error "Not Found
The requested URL /neo/launch was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_jk/1.2.26 PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny4 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ruby/1.2.6 Ruby/1.8.7(2008-08-11) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com Port 80" in the browser and even though it came up in a yahoo page the place to respond came up here. Anywho... a person replied that they did some exploring and found an anti phising in their add remove program, and that once they removed it yahoo mail worked fine. So I went to my add/remove program and found I had an anti phising. I removed it and wha la... my yahoo mail works just fine now. Hope this helps others.