I cant open a second tab
When I click the + for a second tab or press Ctrl+T nothing happens. It wasn't a problem in the past but since about 2 weeks ago it stopped working. Best regards
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
2 weeks ago
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nl; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 AskTbBT5/22.214.171.12490 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The Ask Toolbar is causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13 version. Evidently something in that extension isn't compatible with a Firefox security fix. Disable that extension or un-install it.