how do I make Firefox my home page
I was downloading a torrent and bing took over my home page. How can I get rid of it and make Firefox my home page again. Thanking you in advance
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BitCometAgent v1.23 for Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
I just learned how to fix this problem. If you have Firefox 10 (or I think it should work on any) then go to options in the drop down menu, click on options then when it comes up click on general. There should be a button that says "restore to default" click upon that and all should be fine
Unfortunately, I've lost my toolbars and the top line. Ever since the quake, I can't fix my page to look correct. The top part is missing. Help!