Can access Yahoo, but can't open Yahoo Mail in Firefox. Can on Internet explorer.
Can access Yahoo, but Can't open Yahoo Mail in Firefox. Can open Yahoo Mail on Internet Explorer. Checked Password.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 07074039
- Logitech Device Detection
- npmnqmp 07030901
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Uploaded latest Firefox version. Deleted all cookies. Deleted a lot of saved passwords. I just keep getting the enter password page.
PROBLEM: This is the error I get when I simply try to open an email in Firefox. File not found Firefox can't find the file at http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/blank.html?bn=555&.intl=us&.lang=en-US. * Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors. * Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.
POSSIBLE SOLUTION: I contacted Yahoo and they had me clear (1) cookies and (2) cache. This did work so that I can now open the emails in Firefox.
COMMENTS: Yahoo support said "Please rest assured that Yahoo! Mail is properly working as of this time. It would be best if you contact Mozilla Firefox help support. They have the right tools and knowledge with the settings to access Internet Sites like Yahoo! Mail on Mozilla Firefox browser."
I'd like to know what to do to prevent this in the future because I've had this issue twice now in the last few weeks.