How to change the default shortcut for new tab?
Is it possible to change the default shortcut for a new tab "ctrl+T"? I want to use just one keystroke for opening a new tab. I want to assign f7 or f8 or some number key to open a new tab. Is it possible?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101130 Firefox/3.5.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Use the Keyconfig extension to assign this code to your preferred keyboard shortcut:
Thank you, very much for this info! I manage to assign a "T" key for opening a new tab. I would like to ask too, is it possible to assign a double key pressing for closing and opening a tab. For example, to press two time "T" to open a new tab and to press "Q" two times to close the tab. I tried to do this with "keyconfig" but i couldn't.
Modified by emil9216