How do I increase the size of the letters. I have bad eyes
I need the font size incresed. In Explorere there was a % in the lower corner and also in the View there was a place to increase to the size you wanted. I can't find anything on Firefox. This is for all the mail etc.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 GTB7.1
Use the control key and plus or minus key to zoom in or out.
Or use the menu bar View -> Zoom
note that has an additional option for zoom text
There are some other things that can be done but those are the simplest and may work for you. For further information see Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users