This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I often get a Google toolbar appearing in the middle of a Firefox web page. How do I delete all Google features from my Firefox browser?
When using Firerfox to surf the web, instead of going to the address that I typed in the address bar, I often go to a blank page with a Google toolbar in the middle of the page.
Modified by tra
All Replies (1)
You may have a malware problem if you get unrelated pop-ups opening or are redirected to unrequested websites.
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website