Adobe flashplayer will not work on my 64 bit Windows 7 computer. How do I chage to 32 bit?
Adobe says that Flashplayer will not work on 64 bit Windows 7 computers. I can't find how to change my browser to 32 bit.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
When I installed Firefox as my browser
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
Adobe already have an experimental 64bit version out, however you are probably better sticking with the current releases and using a 32bit browser. Most browsers will be available in 32 bit versions.
For more information see this helpful Adobe article Flash Player on 64-bit operating systems
You may try right clicking screen, then "personalize" then click "classic". This works for programs that have not upgraded to 64 bit. When you finish do the same but click on "Windows 7" to return to 64 bit screen.