How do I create a screen shot???
Im trying to create a screenshot because every time I long onto a specific site it gives me a problem....Ive tried clearing cookies and cache and it stills gives me problems....I want to create the screenshot to show the compnay....how do I do this?? thanks for your help.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Everytime I go to this site, it works for a while then...trouble
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Vusion WARP Video Player v. 1.5.3 build 7781
- Picasa plugin.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.0
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 184.108.40.20620
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
Thanks a bunch, hey how did you kno I was on a mac? Thanks for everything it was super easy lol
oh i see the system details are shown next to question ok cool
If clearing the cookies doesn't help then it is possible that the file cookies.sqlite that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite and cookies.txt, if they exist, in the Profile Folder in case cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies
Thank you...you saw the problem within the problem and this FIXED my problem lol THANK YOU!!! ;)
I need to take a screen shot. I am on a PC with Vista. Java & FF both updated. Can someone tell me how to do that? Thanks.
Using Vista Home Premium Unfortunately this doesn't work on some web sites. When choosing the snipping tool the screen just goes black. Checking or un-checking any of the boxes in 'options' makes no difference. Once this happens you can't even snip from a screen in Word, Excel etc until you shut down Mozilla when the snipping tool starts working again. I am guessing its something to do with the security settings in Mozilla but I don't know. Can anyone help?
It is possible that the snipping tools doesn't work properly on pages that embed plugins via the plugin-container process.
You can look at these extensions to take a screenshot of web pages:
I'm on a pc laptop Win7, screen shot works with my external keyboard, not the laptop keyboard. I know it's probably the laptop itself but there are other oddities w/Firfox between the 2 also. Is there a keystroke (besides alt+prt scrn) that might work? thanks!
What about the good old CTRL + PRTSC ? And then paste in Paint. Works 100% for me.
Ctrl + PRTSC only copies the current window to the clipboard.
Extensions allow you to make a screenshot of the entire page including what is hidden and would require scrolling to get into display.