How to set the zoom out or in for all pages permanently?
I wish to set my page size one size smaller than the default.
The result of ctr - (zoom out) is exactly what I want (it decreases the size of text AND images). However this effect only lasts for the page I am currently on, as soon as I navigate to a different page (or just refresh the page I am at), it reverts back to the default size.
I looked at Tools->Options->Content, however that deals only with text size (besides it looks only certain pages are affected by this setting anyway).
In other words, how (or where) do I set my browser to automatically decrease size or 'Zoom Out' for all the pages I visit in order not to set it manually for every page every time.
PS. If this setting can be applied for individual users (I have a multi user PC) that would be even better, although I would be very grateful if I could just set it.
PPS. Additional information. I just discovered it seems to be working now in normal browsing but not in private browsing, my apologies for the omission.
Modified by HaveANiceDay
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Alwasy been present
- SOE Web Installer
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.522
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Default FullZoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965