My Bookmarks Taskbar has disappeared, how do restore it?
Some of my taskbars have disappeared in 3.6 I think I did something to reduce screen size by mistake. How can I restore the Bookmarks taskbar and the History taskbar ? In general how do I configure the taskbars?? I tried rebooting but it makes no difference.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727) ;ShopperReports
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the "Menu Bar" via "View > Toolbars" or via the right-click context menu on a toolbar.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the "Menu Bar" or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).