This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have no back button. How to I get one on firefox?
I had a hard drive crash. After reloading, firefox did not have a back button. I have searched faq for an answer. No luck. I do I get it to show up.
All Replies (1)
- If, on Windows, in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down or press F10, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it to make that permanent. See Restore the Menu bar in Firefox).
- Make sure that you have the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window
- If you see the missing item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window onto one of the toolbars.
- If, in "View > Toolbars > Customize", you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button