How do I group fifteen or twenty e-mail addresses for a circular e-mail within our organisation
I am secretary of a semi formal group and need to send e-mails to all members every month - minutes of previous meetings, notices of up-coming meetings etc. I want to be able to click on a "group" and send the e-mail to them all without selecting each individual from my long list of contacts - and then accidentally missing one or two as happened recently. How can I organise my contacts into "groups" with some contacts in more than one "group" to make this work easier and more accurate?
Modified by dholden
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
Firefox doesn't do email, it's a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.