This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
From Outlook 2010 I can't use hyperlinks to Firefox.
This is a recent development, it happened earlier this week, and I had to make IE8 my default browser in order for the hyperlinks to work. Once I got the links working again, I was able to switch back to Firefox.
The same problem happened again today. I have Windows 7, Office 2010, and Firefox 3.6.19. When I tried to click on an embedded hyperlink in any message, I got/get a "General Failure: the URL was: (and then the listing of the URL) "An error occurred in sending the command to the application"