What does over quota please reconfigure mean?
When I open Firefox is says "Over quota, please reconfigure to use less space"...why is this happening?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I opened Firefox today
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
This is not a Firefox issue, it's more about your computer configuration. Please read the following article to see if it helps:
Also you can google the error message and you will see lots of answers come up.
That is not a Firefox error message. It is a Windows message, administrators can set a quota for the amount of disk space a user can use.
If this is your own computer and you have administrator access, open Windows Explorer, right-click on the drive that Firefox is on (typically this will be the C drive) and select properties. Go to the Quota tab of the properties dialog and click on the "Show Quota Settings" button. Now de-select the option to "Enable quota management"
Modified by TonyE