Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Bold/Italic text on some website (Livejournal, Badongo) looks blurry and/or very weird

Ginny24

The bold/italic text on some websites (esp. LJ)has looked blurry for a while. I'm not sure it has been since I updated to ver.3.6 or when I installed some more fonts to my computer. It was always fine before. Here are some screencaps:

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/64918109.png/
http://img191.imageshack.us/i/58910681.png/

Can anyone help please?

The bold/italic text on some websites (esp. LJ)has looked blurry for a while. I'm not sure it has been since I updated to ver.3.6 or when I installed some more fonts to my computer. It was always fine before. Here are some screencaps: http://img812.imageshack.us/i/64918109.png/ http://img191.imageshack.us/i/58910681.png/ Can anyone help please?

Modified by cor-el

All Replies (1)

Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)

See Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages and Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Zoom_text_of_web_pages