My computer opens to Babylon search instead of Mozilla/Google and I have lost the tool bar at the top of the screen....favorites, file, etc.
I downloaded a program to convert currency called Babylon. Asked if I wanted it to be my search engine and I said no. After using the program I decided to uninstall. Now when I open Mozilla Firefox, it opens to a Babylon search page and my tool bar at the very top of the screen where I click on File, Tools, Favorites is gone. What can I do?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100824 BTRS25248 Firefox/3.6.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I only could change it by going to "about:config" page (type it on the address bar) and changing there like suggested here:
I searched for "babylon" and changed the links and titles to google