firefox is not loading msn.com properly some of the links on the page are not working
My default browser is Firefox and my default homepage is msn.com. Today, msn.com is not loading properly via Firefox; some of the links are not working. Just to check, I used Explorer to access msn.com and the website works just fine (all the links are working when I press them). What's wrong with Firefox?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.4
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
I tried your advice and it worked... :) Thanks!