Spell check is not working in hotmail need to download
Spell check is not working in hotmail - when I go to the spell check it says incorrect spelling is underlined in red but states that if I am using Firefox it is necessary to download spellcheck from there. Do not know how to do this
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
When I changed to Firefox in April
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Not all locales come with a dictionary installed for licensing reasons.
If you do not have the en-US locale then check that you have a dictionary installed (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and selected.
You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text area and open the Languages submenu.
Also make sure that [X]"Check Spelling" in the right-click context menu has a tick.
You can also try to toggle the "Check Spelling" item off and on again.
See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Spell_checking and How do I use the Firefox spell checker?
See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Dictionaries