Firefox blocks links until I click 'Allow'. How can I always allow all links from a particular trusted site? I use Win 7 on Sony Vaio.
I use Win 7 on Sony Vaio. I have a daily newspaper email received into Outlook and every time I click on a link to go to an article it won't open the page till I click 'Allow' on the ribbon saying that 'Firefox prevented this page from automatically directing to another page.' How can I disable that for this site?
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
Not sure if when I set up Outlook on this new laptop or when I updated Firefox.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1
See: Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : [ ] "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page"