I receive a failure to load facebook apps and was told apps.facebook.com uses an invalid security certificate.
A page came up denying me access to FB applications. One minute I was on Farm Town, and the next second I received a page load error. The error code was : ssl_error_bad_cert_domain. All games apps are denied, and I can not access any from my FB home or apps settings page, nor can I access them by clicking on a "click here to help", etc. Also, my requests page only allows me to ignore a gift. What is going on, and why can't I access any games? The only option I have is to provide an exception for the site, but the page implies that there is a security breach, and that the site may be trying to do an identity theft. I am concerned as I have been downloading gifts from Facegamer, and he recently changed servers, so I'm wondering if his operation is valid and trustworthy. I have not changed any settings, so I am baffled as to why I am denied access to all apps.
Modified by lmujerry
Additional System Details
http:// apps.facebook.com Farm Town, Farmville, and all others. All are blocked.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2010062819 Firefox/3.0.19 Flock/2.6.1
I can't load Farmville. Says I need flash 10 (which I already have) and if I try reload it on Firefox, it wont allow it. Says I have to close firefox. So what's up? I have been able to play farmville with firefox until today.
Modified by BrigitteP
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.