How to delete all saved Hotmail user IDs (windows 7)
Hello, PC, Windows 7, Firefox 3.6.8.
Firefox has saved some Hotmail User IDs. Now I would like to remove all saved user IDs. I already tried without success: - in Firefox > Tools > Options > Remove individual cookies there I removed the cookies for Mozilla.com and for Live.com - in C > Users > Me > AppData > Roaming > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles > p4ir6j58.default there I deleted cookies.sqlite
That didn't remove them. Any suggestions?
Edit: I found the solution / answer : in C > Users > Me > AppData > Roaming > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles > p4ir6j58.default you must delete signons.sqlite
Modified by Andre_Brussels
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Have they been saved in the password manager?
In the Options dialog go to the Security panel and click on the Saved Passwords button. You can remove saved passwords/login ids from there.
You can also remove cookies from passport.net
Hello, Second edit to my own question. The first edit described how you can delete all login IDs.
To delete one memorised user name / login ID in hotmail:
- go to the hotmail login page
- it proposes memorised user names
- select the one you want to delete remove i.e. have it highlighted in grey
- press the DEL key